I hope everyone is doing well!
I have a couple of important pieces of information regarding our return to play, on Monday July 6th.
- In order to participate in any capacity on Monday, July 6th you must be cleared to work out!
- Proof 2019-2020 physical form (if you didn't have a physical on file last year you must get a new one to participate)
- IHSAA: Health History Updated Questionnaire
- 2020-21: Community Health Consent Form/HIPPA
- Parent and Student Athlete Acknowledgement and Signature Form
These forms can all be found on FINAL FORMS (you must register 1st to access the forms) so just follow this link to see how to register an account for your student-athlete:
Other Updates ...
- Since we have 8am practice Monday-Thursday: you need to arrive no later than 715am so that you can get your temperature checked in the Warrior Dome
- The health screenings are daily
- If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher you will be sent home
- ONLY ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL CAN BE IN ATTENDANCE AT PRACTICE
(no parents or anyone else can stay and watch practice)
- You must bring with you, running shoes, cleats, shin guards and your own water bottle and a mask
We take the safety and security of our student-athletes and coaches very seriously, so please make sure to follow these steps and procedures.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Take care and GO WARRIORS!