The Warren Food service Parent Portal is transitioning to K12 Payment Center. This website will allow you to access your child's foodservice account. It will also allow you to view the current balance and meal history, as well as place payment into the account. You will need to create a user ID and password. Contact Barb Smith at 869-4381 or Mason Gallmeyer at 869-4389 with any questions.
Effective April 29, 2019, the Foodservice Parent Portal Website Is: https://www.k12paymentcenter.com/.
This web address also allows you to apply payment to your child's textbook rental account.
For full details see below:
MSD of Warren Township-Food Service Department is excited to announce a new change to our online food service parent portal. Many of you currently use the online Parent Portal (https://foodservice.warren.k12.in.us/Login.aspx) to deposit money with a debit/credit card, view history transactions, check food service balances and/or receive low balance emails.
To improve our services, we have decided to change our online parent portal to a new and improved system call “K12 Payment Center”.
K12 Payment Center will allow you to add money, set up reoccurring/automated payments, set up low balance email and/or mobile notifications, save payment history, pay textbook rental (if applicable), transfer meal funds from one child to another and view purchase history all from your computer, tablet or smartphone. For the app, simply search “K12 payment center.”
Here’s our timeline:
- 4/19/19-Our current Parent Portal will become inactive.
- 4/20/19 to 4/28/19-Student accounts will be created and balances will be transferred from our old system to K12 Payment Center.
- Cash or check will be the ONLY form of payment taken during the week of 4/22/19. No Credit/Debit cards the week of 4/22/19.
- 4/29/19-K12 Payment Center will be active and ready to use/set up an account
Here’s how to get signed up beginning 4/29/19:
- Go to K12PaymentCenter.com from your web browser
- First time users click “Sign Up” then select your state and district from the drop-down lists
- Fill in your information to set up the account.
- Click “manage students” to add your student(s) with their last name and food PIN (If you and your child are unaware of the number, please feel free to email Mason Gallmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Barb Smith at email@example.com.)
Once you create your account, you will have access to your meal account balance and cafeteria purchase history for FREE! When making meal account payments, there is a small convenience fee per transaction to cover credit card processing.
For more information or questions about using K12PaymentCenter please feel free to email Mason Gallmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.