- An Open Letter from the Superintendent
- Community Dialogue Handout
- Spring 2018 Community Forum Presentation
- A Message from the CFO
M.S.D. of Warren Township
Illustrative Impact of the Proposed School Operating Referendum on Property Tax Bills
Assessed Value Inputs
To find the Gross Assessed Value for a specific property Please visit the
Marion County Assessor's website or, find it on your Annual Tax Statement from the County Treasurer, TABLE 1, Line 1a.
Calculated Tax Bill Increase from the Proposed School Operating Referendum with a Tax Rate of $0.21003
Operating Referendum Tax Rate4
Annual Referenda Tax Liability:
- Assessments are subject to annual changes in market conditions. The referendum liability may change in relation to changes in parcel gross assessed value.
- Homestead parcels are assumed to have homestead, supplemental homestead, and mortgage deductions. Assumes no deductions for non-homestead properties.
- Local property tax replacement credits are not applied to Operating Referendum tax rates, per Indiana Code 6-3.6-5-6.
- The operating referendum is approved for eight years.
The following Marion County school corporations approved referendums to support their schools: Decatur Township; Perry Township; Beech Grove; Wayne Township; Pike Township; Speedway; and Washington Township.